Thursday, November 13, 2008
yesterday of a bad day......i get a bad things on the 13th of November
i am sad....
i got a bad things yesterday..on the 13th of november.
do you still believe about the mith of number 13??whatever you said...but yesterday i was really got a bad things...a bad day...a bad mood..i dont know what it is bad luck?!? or only by chance then on the same day.....
fuck.....i hate remember about that...all made me wanna cried a long last night....i hate it.

so...today..

my feel is not good...i am always to be angry a long time, i am disappointed with many people in mylife...in fact, i was happy but that feeling so change when they made me got all problem...on one day.

first, someone made me illfeel.he is a boy ..The arrogant man more to be precise and yesterday i decided..i won't to say with him...if must forever..i dont mind.on my eyes,he not the good people although he is a public figure...

second,call she with the trouble maker name because she made mylife in hurt.i hate her...she always there are on mylife only for made the trouble...uuuhh...i want to kill her if i can....i hate about her...all about her.
she is myfriend but she also enemy on mylife...she kill me from behind...in fact, i am always fine with her but she ....
third, i am sad.someone speciall in my life so .......aaaggggghhhhhh.i dont know again......

and now...so..whatever...i only want to self....thinking of all.
i hope all become fine again.
!#@@#$#$%^^&*^*(&*()(_)(+_)+_)+__+_|_|+_+(**&&^^!!!!!!!!!.



posted by Warnie_peach @ 8:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
HOME
PeaChZa Web
PeaChZa Review
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gandrung City, East Java, Indonesia

about me???hehhehe, Only people that could consider how myself. definitely,I did not like to be sad......

Recent Post
Archives
Quote

Sometimes in the midst of life, we forgot some basic things in life. One thing should not be forgotten, though. The people who love us more than they love themselves...

My Friends
Harry Potter Area
Author Novels Blogroll
My Blogroll
Web Of Publishing